Solicitation for Presidential Candidates of National Taiwan Sport University (1st Extension)
The recommended presidential candidates are sought in public according to the “president selection method” of this university and the “operation points of president selection board” of this university.
- The presidential candidates of this university should meet the educational personnel appointment regulations and the appointment qualification specified by laws, and should meet the following conditions without appointment constraints:
(1) With sublime educational concept and excellent executive ability.
(2) With academic achievement or reputation in sports specialty.
(3) With ability to strive for and properly use relevant resources.
(4) Physical and mental health and with noble moral character and sentiment.
(5) Deal with affairs justly and over politics, religion, party and interest group, and meet related academic ethical model. A person who has held a concurrent post in the aforesaid organizations should promise resigning the job in written form before he is appointed president, and he may not hold a concurrent post when working as president.
2. Article 10 of educational personnel appointment regulations: the president should have one of the qualifications in Paragraph 1 and the qualification in Paragraph 2 below:
(1) With one of the following qualifications:
- Academician of Academia Sinica.
- Assumed teaching and academic research work equivalent to a professor.
(2) Assumed the supervisor of school, government agency (institution) or other public and private institutional organizations for over 3 years.
3. This board accepts the persons who have the following qualifications, jointly recommended by over 15 persons:
(1) Full-time teachers within the establishment limits of this university (including researchers, specialized technical personnel and full-time sports coaches).
(2) Off-campus professors, associate professors, researchers, associate research fellows.
(3) Former students of this university.
4. The recommended presidential candidate should be agreed by the presentee first, the presenter should provide the presentee’s basic data, education background, experience, works and sports achievements, academic rewards, honorable stories and reasons for recommendation, concept of university management and so on.
5. For the president selection method, “operation points of president selection board” of this university, presenters jointly signed data sheet and candidate data sheet, please click “president selection” area on the home page of this university (http://www.ntsu.edu.tw) to download relevant regulations and sheets. Related data shall be prepared and sent to the president selection board of this university by registered post by 5 p.m., February 26, 2018 (based on the date of postmark) or to the personnel office of this university by 5 p.m. of the same day (based on the time of receipt), overdue submissions will be disregarded. The sheets and data submitted by the candidates will not be returned.
6. Contact information of this university: “President selection board, National Taiwan Sport University”
No. 250, Wenhua 1st Rd., Guishan District, Taoyuan City 33301, Taiwan
President selection board, National Taiwan Sport University